Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Anniversary

We found each other young. Really young.

Me pretending to eat meat is still funny.

Our hair has gone through many phases together.

Many birthdays and reasons to celebrate.

Very few vacations but the ones we've had we still talk about.

We both love blue and grey.

These two crazy kids got hitched after a 8 1/2 year courtship.

We were so happy with how we did it and who we shared it with.


We will always love baseball... especially together.


Flathead lake was the start of something we couldn't imagine.

My 30th birthday. I found out I was 5-6 weeks pregnant. I love birthdays... and babies.

The Easter before Marigolds arrival. We had no idea but pretended to be ready.

Consider us rocked.

You have given me so much laughter, learning, joy, patience and love. This year we gave each other something that was bigger than ourselves. Bigger than us individually or together. A new and lasting bond that will grow and teach us about ourselves for the rest of our life. I'm so glad to share all of this with you.

We love you so much. Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary Casey (Dada)!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love you guys! Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you guys! You two are way way way too cute! I LOVE the pic of you first holding your baby girl with tears running down your face. It is one of the most precious pictures ever! It totally gets me teared up.

    ReplyDelete