Are you really ten months old? That seems impossible and yet I can't imagine it any other way. It's just so many emotions all the time. Oh my little joyful toot. I love you so so much. Your first tooth is finally almost in and your still rocking back and forth on all fours as opposed to crawling but you don't leave us short of marveling at your skills every day. You love to point and talk, clap and talk, and wave and talk. Sensing a theme? Yes, I think we have ourselves a talker.



I never did a 9 month post and those are the stats I have since that was her last well child check up. So here they are:Marigold at 9 months
Weight - 20 lb 9 oz - 75%
Length - 29 in - 88%
Head Circumference - 17.8 in - 80%
Still a healthy happy girl!!!
I love her! I love you! Thanks for sharing her with us. Really made my day.
ReplyDeleteLove, Cousin Julie