Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One Year Photos - A Family in Denim

Our amazingly talented friend Scott , - www.scottheffernanphotography.com
took some amazing "one year" photos of Marigold and we got some pretty great family shots while he was at it. The talent of my friends and family never ceases to amaze me. How blessed to be surrounded by kind, good to the core people with amazing gifts. It's a good life. I know I'm posting a lot but this is just a few of them and it was so hard to choose. How will I ever decide what to print? Scott, we can never thank you enough. I give you.... A Family in Denim.

















2 comments:

  1. I love them and must have them OMG...What a gift you are to me! I love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they turned out great! You guys are beautiful models. :)

    ReplyDelete