Friday, January 11, 2013

Santa

We haven't had the best luck with non-screaming Santa pictures in the past so I wasn't holding my breath this year.  Marigold has always LOVED Santa.  Well, pictures and books of Santa.  She even adores the pictures of her in years past.  


Like this...



And this.  She looks at them and smiles and says, "there's Marigold and Santa!"
Not phased at all by the picture of herself frozen and screaming in fright.



I had an elf of my own along to help.  Thanks Auntie!
We went to Nordstrom because they are known for giving you more time.  Who knew we wouldn't need it!  Marigold was peaking at Santa from behind the counter as I was filling out paperwork and the lady working there said, "Go ahead and say hi if you want to."  I was sure she would cling to me until I forced her to do otherwise but as I looked up I saw her walking straight to him ALL BY HERSELF!
He asked her what she wanted and she said, "I would like presents Santa, please."  He asked her if she would like a dolly and she said, "No, I would like a train."  My heart was bursting with pride.


Not afraid a bit.  He had her jump to lift her in his lap and she was such a great lil listener.  Adelaide was a champ, I hate to say it but I wasn't worried about her at all.  She's just cool like that.


Payoff.  Santa = Awesome


This is the one I snapped with my phone when the photographer was done.  I got the better smile from M because the photographer just shook a toy and yelled "boo" over and over.  What?

                                                    

Hooray girls!  Can you see that Adelaide held onto Santa's beard? 
Good one girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment