Marigold just turned 3 (post to come) and it's so fun to see how her friendships have grown. She genuinely LOVES her friends and cherishes her time with them. She plays with them even when they aren't here. I can't tell you how many times we set a tea party or picnic spot for Jack or Hadley in their absence.
Oink. Moo.
Eater egg hunts for days.
The cutest buddy system at the Aquarium.
Sharing her sister. She's really good at it.
Bubble eating? Why not.
Motoring in Jack's backyard.
Greenlake with her boyfriend posse, Welles, Cash and Finn.
Hand holding with Cash and Welles.
Reading to Hadley. Excellent book choice.
Testing some lounge chairs with a visiting pal from Portland, Alice.
Kid friends are kindred and special and a joy to watch. I hope she always loves her pals freely like she does now and I hope that love is always returned. I love my friends and I adore watching her love hers.












cute ones. loved our green lake day!
ReplyDelete