I needed a place to post pictures of my really cute kids and the people who love them. Welcome!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Testing....
Hello world wide web. I am the worst at all things computer but I'm sure everyone is sick of my mass emails that include 7 thousand pictures of Marigold. SO, here goes nothing.
How have I not heard of this until now!? I must have missed the memo or just skimmed through an email maybe? That's so not like me. A fun night of Goldie pictures awaits! *eva
Oh, I'm so proud of you!! Welcome to the blogging world!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT....can't wait til the next post!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it. Will you post the picture where she looks really concerned? It's my favorite picture of her ever. I love you.
ReplyDeleteYeah! You know I will be a regular visitor. Adding to my Reader :)
ReplyDeleteGreat! Fidelia--you are so tech-savvy! Love the pictures, keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteHow have I not heard of this until now!? I must have missed the memo or just skimmed through an email maybe? That's so not like me. A fun night of Goldie pictures awaits!
ReplyDelete*eva