I needed a place to post pictures of my really cute kids and the people who love them. Welcome!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Bumbo?
I never would have guessed that seeing my daughter in this funny little chair would bring me so much joy. Bumbo, you are silly and adorable. You make my girl work so hard and look so cute doing it.
OMG she gets more and more beautiful by the second! She is going to be a total knock out! Let's get together very soon so our babies can meet! It's going to be funny to see how big Cash is compared to her! He's going to be a tall tall boy! hugs and kisses to both of you ladies!
Bumbo me! I love it! And what a pretty little girl, sitting there cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteOMG she gets more and more beautiful by the second! She is going to be a total knock out! Let's get together very soon so our babies can meet! It's going to be funny to see how big Cash is compared to her! He's going to be a tall tall boy!
ReplyDeletehugs and kisses to both of you ladies!