Thursday, April 14, 2011

All By Myself

Marigold loves to eat. Always has. She gets this from both sides of the family and that has made feeding her nutritious things easy pea-z. She still loves to eat but ever since she discovered she could pick up her own food... bye bye being spoon fed. I thought she was turning up her nose at the food I had painstakingly made for her. No. If I put it on the spoon and hand it to her we're cool but god forbid I try to feed her. It takes WAY longer now. I also worry about her eating enough. I think that's just a mom worry though. Any good finger food advice? I'm looking for new whole food recipes she can feed herself that have good nutrition and flavor.



The family table just keeps getting more and more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment