Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Auntie and Uncle Zak's House

This trip was a total success. We headed off to Bellingham fresh from finding out we were having another baby girl. If you don't know already, my due date is July 8th and we couldn't be more thrilled. Sisters Schoolcraft! Look out world!

First order of business, making nice with the kitties. She got so excited every time she saw one of them. I can't say the same for the cats but they sure were great with her.

After her nap we headed to the Bellingham Children's Museum. Outings like this are some of my absolute faves. I love watching her explore and discover. Casey usually misses out on this stuff because we go during the week so it was really nice to have him along.



The felt garden was a big hit. I had to police her trying to eat them though. Yuk.


Auntie showed her how...

And she took right to it!

This sand box was her favorite. There was glitter mixed in! What's not to love!?


I love this picture. Tiny body.

A family picture! Hooray!!

After the museum we met Uncle Zak for pizza. Marigold loved the idea of pizza and hated waiting for it. She just kept looking around from her seat saying, "pizza!". Like, bring it already!

After she had a lovely slumber that allowed some much needed hang time with Zak and Jodie, we went to breakfast and then came home to digest. By digest I mean eat a donut. Marigold had a donut hole. She took one bite and said, "Auntie, Uncle Yak, me hada cake!" She knows what's good.
Instant crazy. Jodie has the video but it was mostly her running in circles around this pilates ball yelling, "Big ball, big ball". It happened for a really long time.

She said good-bye to the cats, Auntie and Uncle Zak and smooched the cutie in the mirror bye-bye. I think this is a trip we will most definitely repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment