I know I could go on forever but I thought of a few more I didn't want to leave out."Hold that." It can be a question or a statement.
She says "Hi" or "Hello" when I catch her doing something she shouldn't like standing on a chair or pulling her barrette out. Especially if I've just asked her not to do it. It's so funny to me because she's just drawing more attention to what she's doing.
Lately if she finds a fuzzy from a blanket etc.. she calls it a "mouse". No idea why but it's hilarious.
"Where did _____ go?" Kitty, Dada, etc. Followed by "____ back!"
"hug" and "kiss", and "oops" and "uh oh" are always adorable. If she drops something, even on purpose, she picks it up and asks, "are you ok?" Or announces, "uh oh, it broke."
When she catches you or a balloon or whatever she's chasing she says "gotcha!"
When she hits said balloon she says "hi-ya!".
When you put a blanket or something like it on or around her she says, "So cozy!"
*In the above photo she's counting her cookies as she puts them away. As we go to brush her teeth before bed she yells, "Night-night cook!" (to her kitchen)
I'll try to stop now.
She is hilarious! My favorites are mouse and nigh nigh cook!
ReplyDelete