So, guess what?! I got an iphone thanks so my dear sister in law and her awesome hand-me-down. along with the iphone came an incredible ap called instagram. It allows me to share photos in a very private way pretty much instantly. It also allows me to be even worse at blogging. I'll try to keep up with both better than I have but for now, a catch up in pictures....
Marigold is growing, thriving and amazing us at every turn.
Ripping it up in the kitchen with her bff Finn.
Learning new skills, like how to sit in a chalk tray.
Finding her inner "mommy" by wearing heels and being bossy.
Discovering the joy of new technology.
Exploring the great outdoors.

Puzzle obsession.
Mastering the art of hiding.

Parks!
Cracking up at a good book.
Showing off her flair for fashion.
Giving dictation to mommy so she can see her favorite names.
Kicking it with a few pals.
Being a "gamerina" (ballerina) is serious business.
Hanging with ladies who lunch.
As many Croasdale playdates as possible.















Beautiful Fidelia! I love watching her grow!
ReplyDelete