Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweetest Niece

We were lucky enough to have my sweet niece, McKenzie overnight last weekend and I sure do love that girl.


After we picked her up we went straight to a park on the water for some outdoor fun.


Marigold adores her and she is so great with her.


Driftwood teeter-totter.


 Kenzie rolled down the biggest hill ever... three times.  After the third time she didn't get up for a spell. It was a big hill:)


Nice girls.  Nice view.


Throwing rocks.


Kenzie went fishing for seaweed and made some beach art.


Marigold had to touch every flower on the way out.


Kenzie and I stayed up late and watched the Dark Crystal.  Still scary to me and I'm 32.  Muppets are rad.  In the morning Marigold helped break down the aerobed.  These girls have fun no matter what.


We took a morning trip to the park because who wants to waste sunshine?  Not us.  Kenzie wanted to hurry back so we would have time to wash the cars before she got picked up.  Seriously, that's what she wanted.



Reading The Gold some of her favorite books.  These two melt my heart.  We are so lucky to have her as a niece and M is so lucky to have her as a cousin.


We'll do it again soon.  Summer vacation is coming:)

1 comment:

  1. McKenzie couldn't be sweeter! I sure like that girl.

    ReplyDelete