Since I've been two:
I like to be a gammerina (ballerina)/princess. I love tutus. The poofier the better.
*Thanks to Auntie Jodie for the one pictured.
I like to say "Bippity-boppity-boo!"
I like to "play ballet". Dada is the best partner for lifts.
I sometimes dance on the sidewalk.
I love ponytails. I ask for them even though I often pull them out shortly after.
I love to climb!
I can make lots of faces. I practice happy, sad and silly.
I read to myself and to others.
I kiss my Daddy.
I kiss my Mommy.
I've started saying cheese for pictures. My Mommy is so excited about this.
I still love to look out the window and say "hi guys" to everyone.
I know when it's appropriate to bow. It turns out it's quite often.
I know just what to do most of the time. I surprise my parents constantly by pretty much knowing everything and remembering all after hearing it once.
I say, "Hi! My name Marinole." Other favorite phrases include:
Okey dokey!
Don't dilly dally!
Ka bulee! (Ka-bluey)
Oh no! I fall down! -this is a game she plays.
Hooray! You did it!/I did it!
I love you, Mommy/Daddy/Baby sister
Let's count them!
Happy family - this melts me every time.
So many different colors!
You see them?/I see them!
Added to her letter knowledge is a love of counting, puzzles and color identification. Although she does like to insist things are yellow just to get a rise out of me. She's funny. She gets what's funny and her laugh is contagious. She wants to live outside. Bring on the staying good weather and this girl will be the happiest. She loves her family and she loves her friends. We love her.
Here are her stats:
Height: 35.5 in 87%
Weight: 29.4 lb 78%
Head: 48.8 cm 82%















These pictures couldn't be sweeter! I especially love your family "cheese" picture. Happy family indeed! She's lucky, you're lucky, you're all lucky!
ReplyDelete