Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2nd Birthday Part 2, The Party

I wasn't sure if I would get it together this year to have any kind of party this year.  This pregnant belly and my skill at procrastinating was really holding me back.  BUT, I did put together a party for family + The Croasdales that turned out smashing.  We went to Lincoln Park and the weather really cooperated. We've been lucky both years with April sunshine.  



Grammy (Joanne) brought a bubble machine and boy was it a hit!


We were so blessed to have two Great Grandma's attend.  How special.  They got lunch and a show:)






That's adorable Welles smiling under that hood.


My pretties.


My handsomes.



Cake time!  Marigold really has an understanding of how special birthday cake is.  She talks about it when she sees it in her books and has really been building toward this moment.


She totally knew what to do.





Handsome Finn enjoys his treat.


She kept whispering, "birthday cake" to herself.  Relish this sweetheart.



After cake Finn laughs at all my jokes.  It's totally not the sugar, I'm just funny, right?


Boys like cake too.


Wheeeee!



Oh yeah, still really pregnant.



Rik can get our girl going like crazy.  LOUD giggles.  Music to my ears.


Grammy gives The Gold a ride.


Cousin Kenzie and Mason tore up the beach like only the big kids can.


It made it to the water....  Looks like it's coming toward her but it's not.


Thanks you Eva!!  A family picture!


Mommy's ready.




Croasdale looker's.


Beachy sisters.


Drum practice with Grandma and Grandpa Rowe.


Uncle Emo and Marigold practice mad beats.


                                                 
Happy 2nd Birthday Marigold!  You amaze us with who you are every day.  The more you grow and learn, the more you teach us.  We love to bits and bits.

*Thanks to all family members who took pictures for us.  Special thanks to Eva for all the family shots. I know this was a lot of pictures but I couldn't choose!

1 comment:

  1. I love your daughter and I love that she's two! What a great day it was.

    P.S. Love the blog re-name. :)

    ReplyDelete