Monday, June 18, 2012

Grandma Pat's 90th

A couple weeks ago we went up to Bellingham to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday.  My Aunt Margie and Cousin Emma did a fantastic job putting it together and it was awesome to have most of my family in the same room.  It doesn't happen so often you know and I was glad to be able to attend and honor her.

My Grandma, Pat Hite.




Kenzie and Mason were there and they are always entertaining to our little miss.


Auntie Jodie lives in Bellingham so she stopped by to take Marigold out to stretch her legs.


My Mom thinks of everything and brought goodie bags for the kids.

 Bubbles are always a hit.
It was a lovely celebration and so fun to share stories and love with our matriarch.


I expected a sleepy girl on the ride home but we were treated to a reader....


A song singer and story teller...


And a giggle face.  I'd say the trip was a success.
Happy Birthday Grandma Pat!


No comments:

Post a Comment