Monday, June 18, 2012

Indulge Me

 This is me and my best friend Jen.  We've been friends a long time.  A really long time.  We've been through it all together.  Way more than what's shown here in our different hair cuts, colors and styles.  This blog is mostly about Marigold and soon to be about her sister as well but this one is for Jen.  Indulge me. 


We laugh.  A lot.  All the time.


We've been known to pose for a picture or two.


Neither of us understand the meaning of "too close" or "too far".


She makes my birthday's unbelievably special.  She's known for flying places or flying me places to make it happen.


This isn't weird to either of us.


She does my hair better than anyone.  She's had years of practice and knows it better than I do.


Sometimes, we be fancy.


She reminds me to take care of myself and inspires it as well.


We adore each other.




She feels deeply and shares it with me.


We have coordinated dance moves that show up at parties or sometimes during video games.


We know how to have fun.



We know how to be silly.


I can tell her anything and everything and know her response will be full of wisdom and love.


We think we're hilarious.



She came up for my 30th when I was 6 weeks pregnant with Marigold.


She came up to shower me with love before Marigold's arrival.


We make the same faces and both have prominent chins.


We only need each other to have the best time.



Seriously, we're the most fun together.


Last time we saw each other was Vegas celebrating Michelle's birthday.
Big things have happened....


My kids thinks she's magic...


I hope hers will think the same of me!


A beautiful shower for the most beautiful Mom-to-be.  
Baby boy Pritchett is coming August 12th.


We take a lot of photos but this one is a treasure.  I'm so excited to see this amazing women get to experience motherhood.  When you've been friends as long as we have and you get to experience yet another milestone or something this new and big together, it's a true joy and privilege.  Jen, you're the smartest, funniest, bestest friend ever and you my dear, are going to be the best Mom.  I love you so much and I'm just bursting with excitement for you and Coleman.  I myself will also be bursting in about 2 and a half weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment