Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Auntie Gets Hitched!

Oh, it's a long one and I wish I had even more pictures.  We had the privilege of being a part of a wedding a couple weeks ago.  These two crazy kids really love each other and it was a joy to watch them get hitched.  YES!  Jodie and Zak got married!


Adelaide was stoked as soon as we got in the car. 


I had them matching almost all weekend.  I didn't know how much I was going to like doing that.


This move happened a lot too.  Good thing bloomers are adorable.  With them all matched and ready to go we headed to the rehearsal dinner.


Marigold's favorite activity was running up and down the entrance ramp.  This kid loves to run.


She was also tickled to get to spend so much time with some of her favorites.  Coloring with Alexander.


Hangin with Lorelli.


This was Adelaide's favorite thing to do the whole weekend.  She was really good at it and she made the trip easy on me.


I love this picture.  They had been running laps in the space we had.  By the way, the space was 90 degrees plus.  Not joking.  Sweat fest 2012.  I asked the two cuties to say cheese and they totally did... to each other:)

                                      

Sweaty smiles.


Brother and sister pic!  I love it.


The beautiful couple.


Bridesmaids.  We're totally as funny as those movie bridesmaids.


The Ladies!


Our hotel room was fantastic for us.  Thanks Joanne!  It had a separate tv room so we were able to give the kids naps (yeah right) etc...  Marigold knows how to kick it hotel style.

Next up, wedding day!  I loved my hair.  We all got to wear fresh flowers in our sweet do's.


This is what a group of really happy people look like.  Why are we so happy you ask?  
Because we got to see the reveal!  So breathtakingly beautiful.  And we're all in tears.


All dolled up!  Aren't the necklaces Jodie got us awesome?  


Beautiful mother of the bride.



My beautiful mother saved our tails by driving up to the wedding on Saturday and being Marigold's personal wrangler.  Since Casey and I were involved in the ceremony and family stuff, this was a lifesaver.  This is my only pic of Marigold in her flower girl get up.  I bet that will change soon.


Adelaide was a flower girl too.  A very lazy one.  Although, who doesn't love a snuggle from Great Grandma.


All those cameras and this is the only family picture we got.  I am devastated by this.  This was on the way to brunch before we left town.  It was our least fancy day.  BUT!  I am still happy to have one.  


The way home. 
Crashed out flower girl #1
 Crashed out flower girl #2



These two are a couple of my most favorite people on this here planet.  I can't tell you how blessed and emotional I am to call them my sister and now, my brother.  It was a beautiful and perfect celebration that represented their amazing love in a true and fabulous fashion.  
I love you guys!  Congratulations!

Married!



No comments:

Post a Comment