Friday, September 28, 2012

Visiting Grandma Pat

The day after our farm excursion, I packed the girls up again, picked up my mom and headed back up north to visit my Grandma.  She hadn't met Adelaide yet and that was just more than I could stand.  I have to say, that was a lot of travel in one weekend and my girls were real troopers.


Grandma Rowe always has stuff up her sleeve for the girls to play with.


They finally meet.  I love this picture.


My Grandma thought we should go to Boulevard Park for lunch and some play time.


One of the most beautiful parks I can think of.  Really really good idea.



Marigold discovers the magic of a tree shaded fort.


This picture is a little blurry and not the best quality but I will treasure it forever.  Four generations of ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment