Friday, December 28, 2012

Thanksgiving


I know.  I'm ridiculously behind.  I'm skipping 11 thousand things to post about the holidays.  Here we go.

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year.  Both my brothers were there, which is rare and it turned out to be a really nice, music filled time of thanks.


Lots of music.


Lots of Adelaide snuggling.  She is so lovable.


US!


My Mom has a dollhouse in the extra bedroom and Marigold has reached the age where it's pure magic to her.


She talks for all the dolls and plays out many a scene.  I love watching her mind work.


Bestest niece and nephew.


Cousins.


Dancing cousins.


Doting Grandpa


My niece may be the sweetest niece that ever was.


A very rare picture.  So happy to have it.


There were drums.


There were generations.


And this happened!  We got a new camera and we put it to good use.  We are so grateful and so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment