Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cute Overload

Sometimes there's just so much cuteness in my house that I think I'm going to explode.
Examples....

Marigold got a big girl bed.  She generally does a really good job staying in it.  Although, the last few nights I've found her snuggled up and fast asleep in my spot in our bed.  I don't hate it:)


That means Adelaide now has her very own crib.  This whole thing is going too fast.


Face.


Marigold thinks her "funny hat" is a gas!  Every shirt she takes off now HAS to be a funny hat.



Indisputably adorable.


Laughing face.  Will always be one of my favorites.


Come on!

Bundled and oh so darling.


Pretty in PJ's.


The apple of my eye.  Oh, I'm on a roll.


Love from sissy.  Adelaide's face is appropriately cautious.


So sporty.

Falling asleep with a book on her face.



Reading to sissy.


She liked it.


Pigtails.



Baby by firelight.


Marigold looks like Casey.  We all know it.  But this picture reminded Casey of one of me at about 4.  Maybe in expression only but it's nice to see some resemblance.


Marigold and Adelaide at 4 months.

Seriously, How much cuteness can one mom take!

No comments:

Post a Comment