Last week Marigold and I got to go to Lincoln Park with Grandma Rowe, cousin Mason and McKenzie. It was a wading pool and giant field extravaganza.


The drool is really working itself out in this picture. I just can't bring myself to cover her cute outfits in bibs though. We have many costume changes.


Marigold is really in to stepping. She's not satisfied with just standing and seems to always want to be on the move. I think it looks so funny to see a three month old walking around but hey, whatever makes her happy. It makes my arms very tired so it's probably good for me too.

We ended our visit with ice cream at the Husky Deli. I don't need a picture to prove that THAT was a hit. I hope this was the first of many more visits from my niece and nephew. Thanks to my Mom for making the trek!!
Did you notice her drool was in the shape of a perfect heart? She is already a fashionista.
ReplyDelete*eva