Our dear friends Eva and Fin have year long passes the the Seattle Aquarium and shared the fantastic experience with us. Fin knew the place like the back of his hand and lead the way talking and pointing as he went. Marigold was asleep when we arrived and I thought it would be funny to document her first trip to the Aquarium for Casey to show him how bored she was.
Sleeping with the fishes....

Sleeping at the gift shop....

Our beautiful friends.... not sleeping!

Sleeping with an octopus...

Sleeping by the light of the coral....

Wait a minute! What the heck is going on?

Oh my God this is magical!!!

She couldn't get enough of the coral room. I'm sure it was the lighting and the fact that it was still enough to focus on. There was also a bubble tube that she found quite charming.

Let's hold her up to the Great White!

We had to do this right? How cute is Fin?

I think we'll be back very soon and bring her Dad along. Thank you Eva and Fin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment