Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Schoolcraft Reunion

Marigold went to her first Schoolcraft family reunion. We drove all the way to Lake Chelan to spend the day with family. We saw familiar faces and new faces and Marigold gets a gold star for traveling like a dream.
She loved talking to Grandma Phyllis and Cousin Amy. She loved talking to Amy's Dad (Uncle Ed) too but I didn't get a picture. Darn!




She loves the way Grandpa holds her. It made her oh so cozy and sleepy.

She thinks her Dad is SO funny! She's right.


She also got to go in the pool for the first time! She was dead tired when we took her in and it wasn't that warm but she didn't complain at all. I think she's destined to be a water baby.

I'm so glad the extended Schoolcraft clan got to meet our bundle of joy. We had a great time getting to introduce her and share her with everyone. See you next year!!


1 comment: