Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hair do's


Her beautiful fuzzy hair is really starting to grow. Especially the part that used to be her mohawk. It's growing right down in to her eyes. I am trying to let it grow and keep it out of her face. Here are some of my options...


Crazy bug barrette side pony.

The "natural" look with much side sweeping of the bangs...

See her little curl on the left? How bout that!?

Spiky pony that makes her easy to spot.


Heart shaped barrette.

Ribbon bow off a present.

Sun hat!

Marigold, I would like to apologize in advance for how terrible I am at hair. May you grow up and teach me a thing or two. Seriously, please do that.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! My fave is the spikey pony! Cute little bug. I see that you've gone private. How do you like it? I have a love/hate relationship with it.

    ReplyDelete