I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day! This was my second one. I can't believe that. Marigold was exactly two weeks old last Mother's Day. Seems so long ago and at the same time, it seems like yesterday. I tell ya, this mom stuff is rad.

I got my first Marigold Louise Schoolcraft original. Casey had the idea to do handprints but Marigold is a little more abstract. They also treated me to a facial at my favorite spa. Can't wait to get that much anticipated pampering! I am so lucky.

Her closed mouth smile kills me every time.
Out to brunch. Don't they look interested in what I'm saying? I see this a lot.
We had an early dinner (linner?) with Grammy Joanne, Auntie Jodie, Grandma Great, Uncle Steve and Candy. Auntie was nice to walk The Gold all over the place when eating got boring.
My little family. Marigold, thank you so much for making me a mom. I love it more than anything. Next up Father's Day. I need a good idea....

The picture of Casey and Marigold is awesome. Being a mom is awesome. You are awesome.
ReplyDelete