A couple days before Halloween, Eva and I took our kids to a Halloween Carnival at the local community center. Marigold's duck costume had yet to arrive but thankfully Grammy Joanne had given her a Snow White outfit that she LOVED! Off we went.

Marigold stood in the middle and took it all in for a few minutes and then ran around wanting to touch everything.
Here's Eva with her two little monkeys. Adorable! My girl refuses to pose for pictures. Someday.
Elmo was there and Marigold just about lost her mind. She followed him around for a little too long:)
There was a giant bounce house with a slide and she wanted to stay in it the whole time. It was scary for Mama because I couldn't get in there with her and the bigger kids were going nuts. She thought it was hilarious. I was a nervous nelly. I tried to put her in her own bubble (see above). She climbed up and went down the slide all by herself. I took a video with Eva's phone so maybe I'll post that later...
She sat in a big girl chair and ate snack. I couldn't get over how she looked sitting at a giant table eating with loads of other kids. I loved it. I'm glad she's young enough not to know that I didn't let her have a capri-sun.
She picked out the most perfect pumpkin ever at the pumpkin patch and tried to decorate it. Every sticker that went on came right back off. 

I love the Elmo story. I had no idea in the commotion that that was even going on. Hilarious.
ReplyDelete