Don't you just love that profile?!
I saw this paint idea on Pinterest and boy is it a hit. She plays with it all the time. We now have two bags up next to each other and I'm sure they will keep multiplying. We are going to get bigger bags to expand the experience soon.
Yes, I know it looks like a bag of blood. I was going for a Halloween color scheme. The new bag that's now next to this one is a black-ish mess. I was going for blue + yellow = green but there was way too much blue involved. I'll get better.
This girl loves letters. She points at them in books and wants to know which is which. She loves her bath letters and seeing her name spelled out. She can identify all the letters in her name when you point and ask her, plus a few more. She loves the letters H, M, S and Z -which she calls "ak" for Jodie's fiance Zak. In the picture above she's saying "m". I may be dealing with an early reader:) 
Watch out, you've got a genius on your hands!
ReplyDelete