I have other posts that come before this one date wise but... none are as important or as adorable.
Presenting Adelaide Faye Schoolcraft!
Born June 28th at 9:46 am.
6 lbs 15 oz
19.5 inches long
It was a great birth. She surprised us by coming ten days early and I wasn't complaining. I was so excited to meet her and not be pregnant anymore. I was able to go natural again and the whole thing was under 10 hours. I am a lucky Mama times two. I can't say enough about the experience with the midwives. I love them and so did Casey. If he loved them, you know they were awesome:)
Marigold was well cared for by Eva, who came over in the middle of the night, followed by my Mom and Casey's mom the next day. My Mom stayed the next night with her as well and we were home the following morning. She came to visit in the hospital and was over the moon to meet her baby sister. I have some adorable video I'll try to post next.
We were so eager to get Adelaide home and start our new life as a family of four!!
Casey is such a natural Dad. Fatherhood looks so good on him.
Dad of two girls.
Sweet sleepy angel.
This was the next frame. It's amazing how fast a newborn can fall asleep.
A rare moment awake. She has slept most of her first week. She wakes up to eat and check us out a little. Then back to the snoozin. What a dreamy baby.
She has a big mouth. Runs in the family.
Marigold LOVES to hold her. It's her favorite thing. M's adjusting really well and seems to genuinely love her new role as big sister.
Dark thick hair. Oh please let her have hair like Casey and Jodie!
Waiting to hold Adelaide...
Awesome.
My girls. How did we get so lucky? Here begins our full family journey. I couldn't be more blessed and more thrilled. My sweet Adelaide is here and we are the luckiest family in all the land to have her.















What a beautiful post! She is such a photogenic baby already. You really are blessed in so many ways with those two girls.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, Fidelia! Love you all so much! So thankful you had a wonderful birth experience. Love, Cousin Julie
ReplyDelete