Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Girl


My big girl likes to play with trains.


My big girl gets excited for birthdays.  This is her waiting for Grammy on her birthday.


Big girls know how to play at parks.  


This big girl wears jean shorts and tell me how to play the right way.


My big girl knows how to serve tea.


My big girl is funny...


... and knows what's funny. 



She knows how to test you.  Hmm, can I hit my Mom with this chair?


And thinks discipline is funny.  She's staring at the chair I took away from her.  I'm trying to scold her.  Is it working? 

She is talking so clearly and blowing us away with her knowledge.  She sings and dances and rules the roost.  She's an amazing big sister who loves Adelaide and hasn't shown a bit of jealously or aggression towards her... yet.  She's our big girl and she's fantastic in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment