We've been busy busy this Fall. So busy that I've been a bad blogger.... okay, not true, I'm just a bad blogger. Here are a few things we've been up to.
We've gone to Seahawks parties. There's always a good chance that Eva and I will be wearing the same sweater thanks to a certain awesome, sample giving friend.
Since we went to the Thompsons for a Seahawks game Marigold has been asking to go to Jack and Etta's house every day. It is a pretty awesome kid haven.
I tried very very hard to get a picture of the two of them.
It's really hard.
This kills me. Marigold is laughing because even she knows how hilarious it is that she can't do a sit-up. Adelaide's face is priceless.
I tried to tickle Marigold to get a good picture of us.
I'll keep trying.
We built nests for the birds.
We went to the zoo. Yes, I sometimes carry them both. Oh, my aching back.
Story time with Grandma and Grandpa Rowe includes a soundtrack.
We played with trains... a lot.
Marigold set up a hilarious disaster.
We saw Auntie!
We found a super cool indoor sandbox.
We snacked with friends.
We wore long ponytails. I can't believe how long her hair is.
We sang a lot!
Mostly "I know you" from Sleeping Beauty.
We mastered the bumbo.
We played with friends.
We took family trips to parks and windy Seattle beaches.
So far, Fall is looking pretty good.























No comments:
Post a Comment