Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Day

How fun is Christmas morning with a kid? The answer is super fun. I can't wait for next year!

We were so excited for her to get her baby doll. She is baby crazy and we knew it would be a hit.
We were right.

She was also excited about the beer in Dada's stocking.

This easel has been everyday fun. We tried painting on the other side and thought we might wait a bit on that...

Aftter we had our family morning we were joined by Ken, Pauly, Jodie, Zak and Grandma.

My beautiful sister. Wouldn't you just love to see her in a wedding dress?! Coming soon.

A new outfit from Auntie Jodie. My parents came by for a relaxed Christmas dinner and more gifts for missy. The new kitchen from my parents deserves it's own post.

Exploring her new cradle and high chair among many other new things. So spoiled!

I love this face.

I really really love it.

I again tried to get a picture with my daughter. Isn't it normal for a Mom to want that?

She has her Dad's tolerance for forced pictures. I will totally bribe to get these as soon as I'm able.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment