Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve

The Christmas Eve tradition at Grandma Grace's (Grandma Great) is always something to look forward to. I got to join the fold many years ago and it's so fun to watch Marigold join the new generation of fun.




Smart Grammy brought a fairy princess book. Marigold loved it and insisted her Auntie wear the crown.
Now it's Alexander's turn!

It's suits you, Grammy!

Marigold loved the way she looked in the mirror.

We tried so hard to get one of the three of us. Marigold looks away every time. This was close but my camera has a smudge on the lens that landed right on Jodie's face. New camera time? I think so.

I love this picture. I think she's going to look at it when she's older and see how much her Dad adored her.

Christmas smooch. I hope I always get one.


Kim was missing at Thanksgiving. Not this time! Lady cousins.

All the lady cousins got earrings in their stocking with the suggestion that we could switch if we wanted. Nobody wanted to. Nice work.

Jodie and Zak are getting married this summer. I am so excited for this wedding. I'm also really excited for Zak to sit on the the present opening bench with us every year from now on. Welcome Zak!
Grammy reading to our tiring girl.

She took a rest right in the middle of a loud room. With teddy, blankie and binky, she can rest anywhere.


Okay, one more burst of over tired Christmas energy. Santa is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment